High Sierra Trail
1. The High Sierra Trail on its way to the heart of the Great Western Divide in Sequoia National Park.
2. Looking across Little Blue Dome and Sugar Bowl Dome to the Great Western Divide.
3. A crystal-clear pool in Buck Creek, 10 miles along the HST from the Crescent Meadow trailhead.
4. The rustically luxurious accommodations at Bearpaw High Sierra Camp, 11 miles from Crescent Meadow.
5. The iconic view from the porch of Bearpaw High Sierra Camp, managed by Delaware North Parks Services.
6. A close-up view of a columbine wildflower, in bloom June through August near High Sierra waterways at the 7,000-foot elevation level and above.